June 11, 2010

SWEET opportunity!

I can honestly say - and most of you already know this about me - that I have been a HUGE fan of The Coffee Shop since it opened in Gilbert, AZ. It feels like a little slice of Seattle in the desert. It is contemporary and sophisticated, yet family owned and run so it manages to keep that small town, 'mom & pop' feel that is rare around these parts. I have found myself thinking at times, 'when I grow up I want to work at The Coffee Shop' or wondering if they are ever hiring for a Scone Salesman - man I would be GREAT at that job! Anyways, you can imagine the excitement when Jessica (one of the owners) contacted me and needed some pix to represent them on The Food Network's website for a recent show they were contestants on...Cupcake Wars. It was a blast and an honor to work with these girls. Not only are they drop dead gorgeous but hilarious and down to earth too! This shoot didn't even feel like 'work'. And because of it, I've seen my pix up in their shop and in the local newspaper.










No comments:

Post a Comment