June 22, 2010

i {heart} faces challenge - 'Celebrating Teens'

I love this weeks i{heart}faces challenge. You may recognize this beautiful teenager from her Senior Pix post. Kaydee brought her sister along on our shoot and we had SO much fun - it felt more like hangin' out with friends. Honestly as a mother of 2 young boys, I really look forward to the moments I share with adults, however few & far between they are. And this time I was treated to even more than grown-up conversation...THIS TIME I got to feel like a teenager again. Thanks Kaydee & Taylor for your contagious laughter and free spirits!

Do some more 'celebrating' & check out the other entries at...


9 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!! What a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN picture! When I looked at it a big smile came to my face...great job on capturing the mood of the session so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you captured the laughter!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! The expression is great and I love how her shirt looks so awesome with the flowers in the background.

    ReplyDelete