August 17, 2010

i {heart} faces challenge...sunglasses

i {heart} faces challenge of the week? sunglasses.... you would think living in Arizona would provide a pluthera of photos with faces adorned in sunglasses, and while I did have a few to choose from, most of the time you ask people to remove them before taking the shot.
I myself have a love hate relationship with sunglasses. I love that they protect us from the harmful rays of the sun. But I have struggled since a little girl when it comes to finding a pair that 'fit' me. Don't be surprised if you see me in the kids section. Not kidding! But I do love the many different styles of sunglasses...something for every personality...for every season (maybe only in Arizona) ...or every mood. Sunglasses can turn you into a rockstar, a pro athlete. They can transform you into a diva or just give you class. Go get some and express yourself today!

I chose this shot because even though you can't see behind the sunglasses at this little man's eyes you can still feel what he is thinking.

Check out more amazing pix at

5 comments: