February 03, 2011

The D Family - Party-O-Four

Oh how I hold a special place in my heart for this family! We met through Craigslist. They purchased some items from us when they were expecting Little Boy #1. From the minute they walked into our home I just felt like I had known them. After a few emails exchanged we realized we lived only blocks from eachother. A few meals delivered and some boxes full of hand-me-down clothes later, they were expecting Little Boy #2 and wanted some family photos before his arrival (Feb 2nd!). After spending some time with them during this shoot, I am super excited to meet and snap a few shots of another new baby, and I can not wait to see Big Brother in action. As a mother of two boys, I may be a little biased, but I think brothers are the best! Thank you D Family for letting me in on this season of your lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment