September 13, 2010

i {heart} faces challenge... VrOOm vRooM!

This week's challenge at i {heart} faces is all about cars. I could not resist entering this photo. Such effort and time into stacking these 3 cars and then just sit back and dream about them. I wish I could have heard his thoughts!

Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. I eat losers for breakfast. Breakfast? Maybe I should have had breakfast? Brekkie could be good for me. No, no, no, focus. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning.

checkered flag here I come!

feel the need? the need for speed? then check out the other entries at i {heart} faces.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! A stunning balancing act. I love the lighting in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this, and I Love his expression!! Great Capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute. You can just see the wheels turning in his head...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he looks so calm and content. Just to be able to reflect so peacefully behind your stack of cars. Beautiful shot!

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love your speal on his thoughts ;). I like his stacking job, great balance!
    ps > ty for your comment on my entry. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this photo ~ your subject is adorable!

    ReplyDelete